Is your account suspended? Not sure what you can do to fix the problem? You can rely on a few useful strategies to recover your disabled TikTok account. TikTok bans your account when they notice that you are in violation of the rules. If you haven't done anything but are still facing this problem, you can discuss your concerns with the relevant team, but before that, let’s see what can be done.
Types of TikTok Bans
Getting a ban on your account is truly heartbreaking if you have put great effort and energy into building your profile. If you can’t reach your TikTok account, it could be due temporary ban or a permanent ban. These bans can occur due to a misunderstanding or mistake on your part. Whatever the reason, there are some ways that you can use to recover your TikTok account.
How to Recover TikTok Accounts?
Whether you have a business account or a personal account, you can opt for some ways to recover it. Here are some options that you can choose based on the reason for your account suspension.
Fill Appeal Form
If your account is permanently banned, you will not be able to do this, as you will not have access to the TikTok app. However, for people with a temporary ban, this option is ideal.
The following are the steps you need to follow to fill the appeal form.
- Open the TikTok app on your mobile, and go to the profile.
- Find the three dots at the top right of your app, and tap them to open settings and privacy.
- Click the support option, and hit report a problem.
- Click the option of account and profile.
- Now, select the profile page and tap other
- Click the option that says "still have a problem," and write your problem in detail.
- Hit the report button to submit your appeal.
When your account has been temporarily banned, you might have received an email from TikTok. If you have time, you can wait for 24 to 48 hours, so the ban is lifted. However, if you are an influencer or business, you can't afford to be banned for 1 to 3 days. In this case, you can opt for the following method.
- Open your app and get to your profile.
- Notice the button with three lines on your screen; hit it.
- Go to settings and privacy, and report a problem.
- Click on the account issues option.
- Tap on adding an email.
- Write about your problem and tap on the send button once finished.
TikTok's representatives will take 7 to 9 hours to reply to your email.
Send Direct Email
Temporarily suspended account owners can also send direct mails to TikTok. Also, if you have been permanently banned from Tiktok, this is the only option for you. Well, it's also simple. Just open your mail, write down your concerns and problems, and send it to "email@example.com."
Use Chabot to Recover Account
Whatever your reason for getting suspended, you can use our Chabot to recover your account. Just log in and follow the steps; it’s that easy! This Chabot is strategically designed to help TikTok users deal with certain issues. It is user-friendly, has an excellent user interface, and a simple layout.
So, don't worry if your account has been suspended. You can opt for any of the mentioned ways to fix the problem. If you need support to recover your TikTok account, use our Chatbot to make things easier and more efficient.